Ashna Parti, D.O.Book Online
Interventional Pain Management Fellowship
Ashna Parti, D.O. provides care to patients at our Covington location. She is a Physiatrist who is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. She holds a subspecialty in pain management. She is an American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Fellow. Dr. Parti provides nonsurgical orthopedic care to patients utilizing her training in nonsurgical management of musculoskeletal, neuromuscular and sports-related injuries. Her practice includes nonsurgical orthopedic medicine, interventional spinal injections, electrodiagnostic medicine, and physical medicine. Dr. Parti has a special interest in Spinal Cord Stimulation and stays on the leading edge in innovation in non-invasive and minimally invasive spinal treatments.
Areas of Interest
- Pain Management
- Nonsurgical Orthopedic care
- Non-surgical Spine
- Spinal Injections
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Work Injuries
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Fellowship: Georgia Pain Physicians, Atlanta, GA, 2007, Interventional Pain Fellowship
- Residency: UCLA West Los Angeles VA Multi-campus, Los Angeles, California, 2004, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
- Medical Degree: University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, Texas, 2000, D.O.
- Undergraduate Degree: Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, 1995, Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry
Memberships & Recognition
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
In her spare time, Dr. Parti does volunteer work with children with disabilities. She enjoys traveling, exercising, and spending time with her family.
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital