Marilyn R. Lucas, PT, DPT, OCSMake an Appointment
Ramsey Lucas, PT, DPT, OCS, is the Clinical Director of Physical Therapy for the Piedmont Orthopedics | OrthoAtlanta Battery office.
Ramsey attended University of Dayton in Dayton, OH for both undergraduate and graduate studies.She graduated with a Bachelor’s in Education and Allied Professions and later with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT).
Outside of her work as a PT, Ramsey enjoys spending time with her husband, cooking, traveling, and remaining active with fitness classes, hiking, playing volleyball, camping or indoor rock climbing.
- Georgia State Board of Physical Therapy
- APTA Board-Certified Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Specialist (OCS)
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, Doctor of Physical Therapy
University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, Bachelor in Education and Allied Professions
Memberships & Recognition
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- American Physical Therapy Association Orthopaedics Section
- Dry Needling Certified through Myopain Seminars