Elbow Conditions & Treatments
Piedmont Orthopedics | OrthoAtlanta physicians treating elbow conditions may initially explore conservative, nonsurgical treatment options. In those cases where surgery is necessary, we offer the latest, state-of-the-art procedures including ligament reconstruction of the upper extremities as well as minimally invasive microsurgery techniques, which allow us to provide better outcomes and, in some cases, faster recovery times for our patients.
When faced with chronic pain, fractures, or complex injuries to the elbow, including “overuse” injuries such as tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, or UCL tears, Piedmont Orthopedics | OrthoAtlanta physicians are here for you. Piedmont Orthopedics | OrthoAtlanta physicians provides comprehensive care for elbow injuries using the latest advances in elbow diagnosis, treatment, surgery, and rehabilitation.
Explore common conditions of the elbow including symptoms, causes, diagnosis, surgical and non-surgical treatment options in our Video Library:
- Biceps Tendonitis (at the Elbow)
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Bursitis
- Growth Plate Injuries of the Elbow
- Hyperextension Injury of the Elbow
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
- Medial Apophysitis (Little Leaguer's Elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (Golfer's Elbow)
- Overuse Injuries of the Elbow
- Radial Tunnel Syndrome (Entrapment of the Radial Nerve)
- Triceps Tendonitis